Monday, February 1, 2016

[Haul] SHF Vegeta Premium Color + SHF Hatake Kakashi


shf figuarts hatake kakashi vegeta premium color


And so my late-one-month December Exclusive SHF finally came to me. I've PO-ed the SHF Vegeta Premium Color ed. & SHF Hatake Kakashi!


Honestly speaking, I don't think there's any plausible improvement in the (so-called) "Premium Color Edition" of SHF Vegeta. In fact, I prefer the old one with the lighter color schemes as Super Saiyans usually have lighter color tone when they're surrounded by their aura.

On the other hand, I'm completely satisfied with SHF Hatake Kakashi. The mold is good and the accessories contents are rich! Can't express how much I love this new action figures. It's a must for all Naruto fans ^.^
Now where can I find a cheap Sasuke to complete the series...?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...