Saturday, March 11, 2017

[PS4] Horizon Zero Dawn

kamen rider sigurd horizon zero dawn game ps4 shf shfiguarts

Hi guys, it's been a long while since I update. There are multiple reasons for my lack of attentions to my action figure hobby, and one of them is... Well, a new hobby XD

So I've joined the PS4 family since last year, and today I would like to introduce a fabulous game, Horizon: Zero Dawn (exclusive for PS4).

Horizon: Zero Dawn ("Horizon ZD" hereafter) is a third-person role playing game developed by Guerrilla. It was released on 28th Feb 2017, and the PS community is overwhelmed by all the good feedback on this game. It scored 9.3/10 at IGN and 89% at Metacritic. I did not PO this game in the first place, but man, after seeing those pre-launch gameplay, I went through all the troubles to get myself a copy of this game on the day of release itself.

And it did not disappointed me. Following this paragraph is my first few minutes of gameplay. The graphics are excellent, the original story keeps you curious of the main character, Aloy's, background and the era/setting of the game, the gameplay is well designed that you used almost all of the available buttons/pads on the PS4 DualShock controller, and what else can a gamer can ask for? But too bad they did not provide inverted-x-axis option for an inverted-minded freak like me. As you can see from my first gameplay, I'm struggling to adapt to the non-inverted x-axis control. Lol..


Until today I'm still playing this game, and never get tired of it. Why taking so long? Well, you can't expect a working adult to clear the game within days. Probably if I just focus on the main quest, I can finish it sooner; but why the rush right? The side quests rewards are just too good to be forego that I almost forgot about the main quests. That is how good this game is. If you have the opportunity to try it, just give it a go :D


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...